A custom plastic injection molding company is looking for a Program Manager to join the team in Merrimack, NH. In this engineering-centric, direct-hire role, you’ll act as team leader and expert, driving internal and external customers through the lifespan of a project from inception to production.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager
- Offer technical advice for customers’ plastic part and mold design
- Review customer activities, provide support with scheduling and delivery issues, and update customers on project status
- Issue specifications for the tool room for quoting and mold fabrication
- Provide necessary QC documentation
- Help solve any technical production issues, and advise production regarding schedules and/or customer requests
- Provide data for quotes and review actuals vs. quoted for new tool builds
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Program Manager
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of Engineering experience is desired
- 3-5 years of experience in a medical and/or manufacturing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Project management skills
- Plastics degree/knowledge a plus
Apply today for this Program Manager position in a friendly, collaborative work environment!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.