Join one of the premier employers in the Seacoast area as a Program Manager! This advanced technology manufacturing company is seeking an ethical, customer-focused individual with project management skills who can successfully manage all aspects of customer contracts from initiation through delivery. This is a full-time, direct-hire role with great benefits!
Responsibilities of the Program Manager
- Manage the implementation of specific customer contracts involving complex ERP systems and/or government contracts
- Plan, direct, control, and coordinate financial as well as engineering activities for the programs, and for achieving financial and technical objectives
- Monitor program from project initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on technical matters
- Manage multi-functional teams across a matrix organization, ensuring completion of the program on schedule and within budget constraints
- Frequently collaborate with internal stakeholders, outside customers, and functional peer groups at various management levels, including conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific project/schedules
- Work to avoid erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results that may cause scrap, rework, use of excessive overtime, and/or delays in schedules
- Pursue new ways to improve the efficiency of production and recommend changes to unit or sub-unit policies
- Coordinate, develop, plan, and implement standard operating procedures for functional area
- Manage client relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
Qualifications of the Program Manager
- BS degree in technical studies or engineering preferred; formal project management training preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in program/project management with background in million-dollar projects, including contract negotiations, product definition, program scheduling and monitoring, decision making, and coordination across functional areas
- Technical aptitude is desired
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; able to change direction, remain flexible, and respond
- Strong problem-solving skills with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project, MRP/ERP System basics and Internet
- Ability to handle confidential information
If you have the required qualifications and want to be an integral part of our client’s continued success, apply now for this Program Manager position!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.