Specialty: Accounting & Finance
If you have strong construction-based accounting experience, we would like to talk to you about this AR/AP Specialist opportunity in Haverhill, MA! Our client is looking for someone to coordinate and monitor contracts, billing, and cost controls, among other accounting-related tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a multi-faceted role and working in a small office environment!
Responsibilities of the AR/AP Specialist
- Reconcile weekly timecard hours
- Price materials, prepare estimated billing, and create deposits and monthly billings
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Contact vendors about discrepancies, work related documents and certificates
- Reconcile monthly statements
- Other accounting responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications of the AR/AP Specialist
- At least 2-4 years of experience in AP/AR
- Strong MS office knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be extremely detailed orientated as well as a self-motivator
- Must be able to multi-task
- Experience with accounting software is a plus
Please share your resume in confidence for this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.