Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Wilton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Wilton, NH manufacturer is seeking a Project Manager to uphold it’s dedication to provide it’s clients with a wide variety of high quality, reliable sealing systems in a timely fashion.
The Project Manager will oversee projects from inception to completion.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Working with internal staff and resources to coordinate projects
- Overseeing project progress and making adjustments as needed
- Setting and managing project deadlines
- Working closely with clients to set project goals and keep them updated on progress
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is completed
- Mitigate risk by analyzing possible challenges and making a plan to avoid over overcome those issues
- Create reports for executive staff following project completion
- Always have an eye out for process improvement and optimization opportunities
Qualifications of the Project Manager:
- 3-5 years experience in project management (preferably in the fields of engineering, IT, business administration, or management)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to see the big picture while also managing smaller, day to day details
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
This is a full time, long term opportunity offering a starting salary of $50k/year+, depending on experience. This position works first shift hours, Monday – Friday.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.