Location: Wilton, NH, USA
Wilton, NH manufacturer is seeking a Project Manager to uphold it’s dedication to provide it’s clients with a wide variety of high quality, reliable sealing system in a timely fashion.
The Project Manager will oversee projects from inception to completion.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Working with internal staff and resources to coordinate projects
- Overseeing project progress and making adjustments as needed
- Setting and managing project deadlines
- Working closely with clients to set project goals and keep them updated on progress
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is completed
- Mitigate risk by analyzing possible challenges and making a plan to avoid over overcome those issues
- Create reports for executive staff following project completion
- Always have an eye out for process improvement and optimization opportunities
Qualifications of the Project Manager:
- 3-5 years experience in project management (preferably in the fields of engineering, IT, business administration, or management)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to see the big picture while also managing smaller, day to day details
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
This is a full time, long term opportunity offering a starting salary of $50k/year+, depending on experience. This position works first shift hours, Monday – Friday.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.