Speciality: Engineering, Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Engineering consulting company in the industrial industry and design field located in Nashua, NH is seeking a Project Manager to join their diverse, highly skilled team. This company works with clients in a diverse range of industries, so if you think variety is the spice of life, this role could be right for you! This company also values their employees just as much as their customers, and encourages a work hard, play hard environment by hosting outings and events for employees.
The Project Manager will guide Engineering Team activities to set and achieve goals and milestones. This role is a good for for Engineers who have led project teams and are looking for positions beyond doing CAD work.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with customers and internal engineers to create project plans and set expectations
- Manage budgets to make sure projects stay on target or below budget goals
- Liaise between the engineering and operations teams to make sure everyone has complete design packages and documentation
- Track tasks daily to monitor completion
- Manage vendors
- Coordinate purchasing activities for multiple projects
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 8-12 years of Engineering experience
- Project Management experience (PMP Certification preferred)
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related field
- Candidates with the knowledge and skills to do Engineering work are strongly preferred over candidates coming from project management backgrounds in other fields
This is a full time, long term position offering a competitive salary.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.