A global company is seeking a Project Manager to join the team at their facility in Derry, NH. In this direct-hire role, you will oversee activities to help deliver superior injection molding and contract manufacturing services for medical, optics, and electronics applications.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Manage projects from design through full system approval and into/throughout production for new and current assets
- Write product protocols and validation
- Troubleshoot secondary equipment, robots, and custom automation
- Lead team meetings
- Interact directly with customers on projects
- Travel as necessary based on project needs (10%)
- Ensure customer and production specifications are met
Qualifications of the Project Manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret dimensional drawings
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office and SolidWorks
- Working knowledge of QC: IQ, OQ, PQ
- Ability to work well independently and with others
Salary is commensurate with experience for this Project Manager role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.