If you enjoy working with people and have a background in customer service or in an administrative role, consider this Housing Coordinator position in Manchester, NH! In this full-time role, you will assist future and existing residents from the application process to their move-outs. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are required!
Responsibilities of the Housing Coordinator
- Collect payments from residents
- Prepare and perform bank deposits
- Maintain paper and electronic files
- Answer phones and assist future and existing residents with issues and questions
- Provide tours to prospective residents
- Work closely with other departments
- Other tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Housing Coordinator
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of customer service or office management experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Strong problem-solver with good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Basic accounting knowledge
Please share your resume in confidence for this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.