Join a Manchester, NH organization as a Property Manager! This full-time role will be responsible for overseeing a staff, managing client services, and overseeing the maintenance of properties, among other duties. Candidates with prior related experience and a bachelor’s degree are highly preferred for this position.
Responsibilities of the Property Manager
- Supervise a team
- Ensure locations are properly maintained
- Assist with and resolve client issues
- Collect and process payments
- Create and manage budget
- Perform other related duties, as required
Qualifications of the Property Manager
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to develop and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior supervisory experience
- Able to work with people of diverse range of backgrounds
- Knowledge of housing laws and regulations
Please share your resume in confidence for this Property Manager opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.