A machining manufacturer is looking for an experienced Purchaser/Buyer to join the team at their Claremont, NH facility. This company offers an excellent work environment, competitive wages, and a generous benefits package upon hire!
Responsibilities of the Purchaser/Buyer
- Place material and service purchase orders to meet production requirements
- Maintain open purchase orders to keep planning systems updated with the necessary information such as critical dates
- Expedite materials as needed
- Participate in cost reduction projects
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Purchaser/Buyer
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing purchasing experience
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably ProShop
- Experience with ISO is a plus
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills required
- Strong ability to follow verbal and written work instructions
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Flexible with work tasks
- Basic knowledge of machine shop practice
- Desire to learn and to keep current with modern shop technology
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. Pay depends on experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Purchaser/Buyer opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.