Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join our Laconia, NH manufacturing client as a Purchasing Specialist! This full-time, direct hire opportunity within a small office environment is responsible for all functions related to purchasing materials, including vendor relationships, recordkeeping, tracking shipments, and more. This is a great opportunity for someone with 3+ years of experience who enjoys working in a team-drive, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Specialist
- Maintain all purchasing records and perform data entry
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Work with vendors to negotiate contracts
- Handle issues with purchasing
- Source new materials
- Assist with other departments as needed
- Perform other related duties and projects as required
Qualifications of the Purchasing Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least three years of prior purchasing experience
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP systems
- Team player who is highly organized
- Strong communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Purchasing Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.