Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Widely known client in the Manchester, NH area is looking for a QC Inspector on 3rd shift!
Client in the Manchester area is looking for a 3rd shift QC Inspector. This client has great perks once hired on and really focuses on employee appreciation.
Responsibilities of the QC Inspector:
- Verify product conformance to specifications
- Verify raw material conformance to purchase orders
- Perform di-electric testing of cable
- Work with engineering
- Maintain QC control documentation
- ISO9000 and TQM
Qualifications of the QC Inspector:
- Knowledge of verniers, calipers, other measuring devices
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Reading, writing and comprehension skills in English
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office
- Experience in QC lab environment.
The position works Monday to Friday; 11:00 pm – 7:00 am. Pay rate is $15.25+ per hour; DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.