Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a successful Hudson, NH company as a QC Inspector! You’ll ensure proper inspections of their injection molded products, so they can continue to deliver high-quality, innovative solutions to businesses in the automotive, medical, and military industries. If you want to work for a company that focuses on employees’ professional development, then don’t miss this great full-time, first-shift opportunity!
Responsibilities of the QC Inspector
- Perform QC inspections and record results per company standards
- Calibrate measuring equipment
- Process nonconforming material in accordance with established procedures
- Assist with product failure analysis
- Participate in new product trials, collect/compile inspection data, and report results to Quality Engineer
- Provide input to product validation in accordance with customer requirements
- Help promote a safe work environment
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the QC Inspector
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Quality role within the plastic injection molding industry
- ASQ certification a plus (CMI, CQT)
- Familiarity with plastic injection molding quality attributes and defect types
- Use of statistical sampling plans
- Knowledge of a wide variety of handheld measurement tools and gages; familiarity with CMMs, vision systems, and associated software applications and optical measurement equipment a plus
- Basic understanding of engineering part drawings
- Knowledge of GD&T a plus
- Team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others
- Good communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision with a focus on meeting customer requirements in a timely manner
This QC Inspector position works Monday through Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $23-$25/hour.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.