Quality Assurance Supervisor
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Quality Assurance Supervisor – Direct Hire
Well know food industry production facility is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their team. This role will lead the Quality Assurance Staff and will oversee current procedures and programs, leading revisions or changes where needed. This is a Direct Hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
- Packaging, ingredient, product and process inspection or verification according to the government regulations
- Assist production management with investigations of quality-related production problems.
- Provide technical support with investigations for customer complaints
- Lead and participate in sensory evaluation of raw materials and finished products.
- Supervise QA Staff and give direction and support on daily duties.
- Drive continuous improvement of products, processes, procedures, and specifications.
- Identify and action deficiencies through Corrective Action Reports. Participate in Root Cause Analysis for effective solutions.
- Support and help drive a positive Safety and Quality Culture throughout the organization.
- Provides technical support on projects relating to production, maintenance, sales, and R&D.
What Qualifies you for the Quality Assurance Supervisor Role:
- Post-Secondary degree in food science or a related field
- 4 years experience in related QA role
- Ability to communicate and participate in a team environment
- Knowledge of food regulations, HACCP programs, GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Familiarity with regulatory, third-party, and customer audits.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity offering a first shift schedule. Salary for this role is DOE, please submit salary expectation in addition to resume.
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH 03801
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 40065.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.