Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Technician
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Bethel, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a company committed to quality that offers the potential to advance? Does injection molding interest you?
Leddy Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for a leading company in injection molding. This is a great opportunity to be an essential part of a fantastic team in the Bethel, VT area.
This position is offering a long term position, competitive pay, and plenty of growth opportunity for the right person!
A Day in the Life of the Quality Assurance Technician:
- Ensure that the product is manufactured, packaged, and shipped according to all quality requirements
- Document defective products and verbally communicate it to fellow employees and management
- Follow instructions on the Quality Assurance Requirements document (QAR)
- Perform Gauging as required on the QAR and chart and or record data as specified
- Approve or reject daily startups and restarts
- Review and communicate SQC/SPC data and identify out of control conditions
- Work with Molding Team Leader
- Record inspection results and data on the attribute tally sheets/batch records
- Audit rework and sort activities as assigned
- Visually inspect product to the requirements on the QAR and the General
- Appearance Samples (GAS) and document on Attribute Tally Sheets
- Create hold tags for any nonconforming items; and separate them from conforming goods
- Efficiently communicate with with production, planning and quality to revolve problems
- Document all quality related issues, events, and problems using the End of Shift Report
- Participate in the daily shift meeting and provide shift activity report to management
- Report safety hazards to the Process Technician, Team Leader or supervisor
- If product meets the requirements of the QAR, stamp inspected box before releasing it from the production floor
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
The Quality Assurance Technician Has:
- Previous QC, injection molding, and manufacturing experience (Preferred, but not required)
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Working knowledge of advanced measuring equipment i.e.: Vision Systems, CMM’s etc
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to be a contributor and a supportive member of the team
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-727-0102 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.