Quality Assurance Technician
Quality Assurance Technician
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician, in Manchester NH! This is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
This company is a growing, employee focused, contract manufacturer of precision Swiss style machined components for multiple markets. This position responsible for the daily set up and operation of their assigned machines.
Quality Assurance Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s quality management system and utilizing it as a tool for compliance and continual improvement.
- Assist in developing and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation in conjunction with Production.
- Also develop and implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Maintaining the Quality Room and the distribution of all measuring equipment as well as calibration requirements to ensure that all tools, measuring devices, etc. used to verify Customer parts compliance are calibrated and fit for service.
- Work directly with management and customers regarding all quality related communications and requirements.
- Work hands on with production personnel doing daily mechanical inspections to help ensure quality of product is met. Implement training techniques and procedures for production personnel on proper mechanical inspection methods and techniques.
Quality Assurance Technician Qualifications:
- Experience with proper use of corrective action programs
- Mechanical inspection, auditing, and testing experience
- Certifications and or knowledge will be an advantage in the following areas: Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Inspector in a manufacturing environment.
1st shift, Monday-Friday, Pay is DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.