Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer is seeking a Quality Auditor to join the first shift team at their Lebanon, NH facility. This great company offers career growth and development opportunities, a welcoming and clean environment, and comprehensive benefits upon hire!
Responsibilities of the Quality Auditor
- Oversee quality management system
- Audit processes used in the manufacturing, cleaning, and acceptance of product
- Ensure inspectors are adequately trained and certified, and review inspectors’ performance for proper techniques
- Compare procedures used against work instructions
- Take corrective actions as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Keep records and submit reports
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Auditor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years aerospace bearing manufacturing required
- Knowledge of blue prints, drawings, schematics, and GD&T required
- MS Office skills preferred
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 30 lbs., and stand/walk throughout shift
The Quality Auditor works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm. Apply today to grow your career at a company whose products positively impact the world!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.