A rapidly growing manufacturer is looking for a Quality Engineer to join the team at their Newport, NH facility. Here’s your chance to work for a successful company that supports exciting new products, allows employees to have a direct impact on the business, and offers the chance to grow with them! Our client is open to training an individual that is passionate about quality and looking to grow their career.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
- Manage QA/QC processes and procedures to increase efficiency and meet client specifications
- Help to develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a quality plan
- Coordinate with Production and Development teams
- Promote continuous quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Troubleshoot errors and implement additional QC measures as necessary
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards
Qualifications of the Quality Engineer
- One year of experience with ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 standards is preferred
- Previous experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, and/or distributors a plus
- Willingness to travel and attend trainings to maintain proficiency when required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive with strong decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Auditing experience a plus
This Quality Engineer position is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.