A growing, steady company is looking for a positive team player with previous experience for their Quality Engineer role in Laconia, NH. You’ll help ensure our client develops and produces high-quality medical devices that make a difference in people’s lives. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits and a collaborative, fast-paced environment!
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
- Design and implement policies and procedures for testing and evaluating products/equipment for precision and accuracy
- Maintain company compliance with FDA regulations and ISO standards
- Write training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities
- Serve as subject matter expert for SPC, FMEA, DOE, and process validation
- Participate in internal audits
- Lead supplier approval and qualification of new/revised items
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Support both internal and external customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Quality Engineer
- 3-8 years of experience in the medical device or other regulated industry, with increasing responsibility
- Experience with FDA and ISO 13485 Certification inspections is a plus
- Computer proficiency for data analysis including Microsoft Excel and statistical packages (Minitab preferred)
- Quality Engineering certification (CQE) preferred or equivalent body of knowledge (i.e., Statistics, SPC, GD&T, etc.)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma is a plus
- Ability to organize and judge priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Salary is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Quality Engineer role!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.