Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Do you have a love of quality? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Quality Engineer needed in Manchester! This is an excellent direct hire opportunity to work for a well-established family-owned company, which offers a very competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K, disability, and vacation time. Do you have experience in working with machined defense parts? Do you want to work for a company who makes critical parts of our military?
As a Quality Engineer, you will:
Read and interpret work instructions and blueprints to determine dimensions and tolerances. Measure, inspect, test and verify machined, welded and finished parts for conformance to specifications.
- Reviews documents and records in order to assist and support final inspection, customer source inspection, government source inspection: PI, SPC, NDI, NDT, PT VT.
- Internal Auditing and supplier auditing.
- Supports the developments of procedures, instructions, and forms for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality-related information in the Quality Management System.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- Prefer AA or BS degree, 3+ of related experience and/or training or combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of inspection, special processes, and raw materials a plus.
- Experience with GD&T, CM, height gages, inspection tools, and equipment, etc.
- Must be an organized, team player and self-starter
Don’t delay apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.