Location: Manchester, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Do you have a love of quality? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Quality Engineer needed in Manchester! This is an excellent direct hire opportunity to work for a well-established family-owned company, which offers a very competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K, disability, and vacation time. Do you have experience in working with machined defense parts? Do you want to work for a company who makes critical parts of our military?
As a Quality Engineer, you will:
Read and interpret work instructions and blueprints to determine dimensions and tolerances. Measure, inspect, test and verify machined, welded and finished parts for conformance to specifications.
- Reviews documents and records in order to assist and support final inspection, customer source inspection, government source inspection: PI, SPC, NDI, NDT, PT VT.
- Internal Auditing and supplier auditing.
- Supports the developments of procedures, instructions, and forms for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality-related information in the Quality Management System.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- Prefer AA or BS degree, 3+ of related experience and/or training or combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of inspection, special processes, and raw materials a plus.
- Experience with GD&T, CM, height gages, inspection tools, and equipment, etc.
- Must be an organized, team player and self-starter
Don’t delay apply today!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.