Location: Concord, NH, US
Type: Full Time
The Leddy Group is recruiting for a Junior level Quality Engineer for a well established, mid-size and employee-centric client in the greater Concord, NH area. Live and work in the beautiful Lakes Region.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and monitor plan and procedures of QMS ISO 9001, AS 9100 and customer requirements.
- Work closely with other departments to establish a common understanding of the Quality Assurance functions and their operations.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and customer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Develop and implement supplier quality processes and systems that will drive improvement in the external supply chain.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality of suppliers and contract manufacturers; provide quality input and assessment to the approved supplier list.
- Perform supplier facility audits, supplier quality and internal audits, and develop audit reports.
- Assist in resolving design, workmanship, material and process issues affecting product quality and initiate corrective/preventive actions as appropriate and work with suppliers and Purchasing to achieve timely and comprehensive corrections and future prevention.
- Responsible for compiling and reviewing product MTBF, design FMEAs, process FEMA’s and Environmental Qualification Reports.
- Participates in quality system projects.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- BS or AS in Electrical or Electronics Technology
- 1+ yr of quality experience in ISO and industry standards for electronic assemblies.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Team player with the ability to work across functions
- Self-starter with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Results-oriented with excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with MS Office and Visio and MS Project.
- Strong knowledge of statistics.
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.