Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge? A company that designs and produces high-performance antennas for the aerospace, defense, automotive, and commercial industries is looking for a Quality Engineer in Bedford, NH. This direct-hire position offers an excellent benefits package and the chance to work in a fast-paced, friendly atmosphere!
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
- Provide support to the engineers with PMP requirements and interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure that the designs for fabrication are in accordance with approved data and customer quality flow downs
- Compile and write training material and conduct training sessions with new hires and others on quality activities, as needed
- Proactively review and improve systems and processes to ensure standards are maintained
- Ensure vendor compliance with quality flow downs
- Provide analysis and guidance to ensure quality standards are in effect
- Drive processes to develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality evaluation, control systems, and protocols
- Perform part inspections to verify conformance with requirements using a variety of inspection equipment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Qualifications of the Quality Engineer
- AS/BS in Engineering
- 2+ years of quality experience
- Good working knowledge of the AS-9100 Quality Standard
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that products meet required specifications
- Ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings, specifications, and geometric dimensioning and tolerances per ASME Y14.5
- Experience with a CMM a plus
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
Salary for this Quality Engineer position starts at $65,000/year. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.