A rapidly growing company is seeking a highly motivated, passionate intellectual for their Quality Engineer role in Portsmouth, NH. You’ll work as part of a great team in a fun, supportive, fast-paced culture. This full-time, direct-hire role includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team
- Ensure manufacturing quality control compliance to ISO requirements, regulations, and reporting
- Identify solutions for improvements in safety, quality, productivity, and costs
- Evaluate causes of quality-related problems and assist in their resolution
- Work with Quality Manager to develop tooling for new processes, evaluate existing tooling with vendors, and maintain/improve tooling
- Prepare and maintain manufacturing process documentation
- Perform in-process and final assembly inspection activities as required
- Provide technical support analyzing and/or performing failure analysis for discrepant production components, assemblies, warranty claims, and field returns
- Participate on project teams, providing quality guidance for the development of new products in accordance with design control requirements
Qualifications of the Quality Engineer
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of Quality and Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Thorough knowledge of ISO requirements
- Solid expertise in manufacturing and engineering
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
Salary is commensurate with experience. If you’re ready to join a company that believes that people come first, then apply today for this Quality Engineer position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.