Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Rochester, NH manufacturer is seeking a skilled Quality Inspector to join the team. You’ll help ensure high quality of their custom molded rubber products throughout the entire course of the manufacturing process, from receipt of goods to shipment of finished product. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Ensure manufactured products meet customer specifications
- Provide lab assistance to process engineers
- Support qualification of equipment, new product/process development, and existing process maintenance and monitoring
- Test incoming raw materials
- Test and inspect finished products
- Help implement Quality Management System
- Communicate with suppliers
- Research regulatory compliance
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a quality-focused technical role
- Metrology and GD&T knowledge
- CMM knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records and follow written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook
- ERP experience preferred
- ISO 9001 experience preferred
- Willing to work shift work, overtime, and weekends as required for new projects (4-5 times per year)
This position works 8 hours per day with some schedule flexibility between 8:00am-5:00pm. Apply today to join this reputable employer as a Sr. Quality Technician!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.