Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Merrimack, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A custom plastic injection molding company is looking for a second shift Quality Inspector in Merrimack, NH! In this role you would be responsible for inspecting the company’s products before, during, and after the molding process to ensure customers get high-quality products. This is a great long-term opportunity in a friendly work environment!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Perform accurate dimensional and visual inspections of products
- Collect and accurately document inspection results
- Maintain collection of samples and document the results
- Perform inspection of incoming, in-process, and final product
- Evaluate products to confirm they meet product specification requirements
- Aid in training activities for new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- Prior quality inspector experience required
- Must have experience using equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, microscopes, etc.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings
- Ability to determine tolerances and specifications from printed documents
- MS Office experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must take direction well and competently carry out instructions
- Basic knowledge of Optical Comparator and CMM
- Clean room experience is a plus
- ISO and FDA experience is a plus
The Quality Inspector works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:15pm. Pay is based on experience and ranges from $18-20/hour plus a 5% shift differential, which equates to $18.90-21/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.