Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
A company that designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media located in Portsmouth, NH is hiring a Quality Inspector. The company’s products are used in aircraft, biomedical devices, deep-sea exploration vehicles, offshore oil and gas operations, power generation including nuclear power and submarines.
Responsibilities of the role Quality Inspector:
- Performing mechanical inspection of completed product, to verify compliance with the Customer’s drawings, specifications and contract.
- Validation that all Customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly and test records.
- Creation of Objective Quality Evidence document packages for presentation to the Customer.
Qualifications & Experience of the Quality Inspector:
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, or equivalent education.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience using precision measuring equipment for mechanical inspection.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office and Adobe (Professional) software.
- ERP system experience preferred
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Quality field or related manufacturing environment
- High School diploma required
- Experience with contract/purchase order requirements a plus
This is a 1st shift position paying $18/hr. Hours are M-F 6am – 2:30pm.
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH 03801
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.