Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer of engineered composite materials and components is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their third-shift team in Rochester, NH. In this role you would be responsible for ensuring products exceed customer expectations. This is a great opportunity at a company that encourages both personal and career growth for its employees!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Perform a variety of standard and special-purpose visual or mechanical quality control inspections, and test product conformance to specified standards
- Use knowledge of product specifications as well as tools, measuring instruments, and equipment to conduct tests and inspection tasks
- Perform visual inspections and collect samples at each workstation hourly and in the secondary operations per requirements
- Check product samples for dimension conformance
- Read, understand, and correctly interpret worksheets, logs, specifications, and other documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in plastics/injection molding is desirable
- CMM is a plus
- Ability to read, speak, and write English
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail and solid communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk for 8-hour shift
- Aptitude for measurements and use of measurement tools
- Ability to read and correctly interpret documentation
This Quality Inspector position works Monday through Friday, 11:00pm-7:30am. Pay ranges from $16-$19/hour depending on experience.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.