Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A medical device company in Dover, NH is looking for a Quality Inspector! Enjoy working in a positive environment as you help ensure the safety of this company’s innovative, life-saving medical and surgical equipment. You will be trained to test and inspect products at various stages of the production process.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Reports to the Quality Group Leader
- Interprets SOPs and engineering drawings, inspects skids, and prepares samples for sterilization
- Selects samples for tests at specified stages in the production process and tests products for a variety of qualities, such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical characteristics
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, using leak tester, pull tester, occlusion tester, and package integrity tester
- Records inspection data to determine and maintain quality/reliability of products
- Evaluates accuracy to customer specifications
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- Fluent in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos, as well as write simple correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player
- Must be flexible to work in other departments as needed
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm. Pay is $15/hour. Apply today for this Quality Inspector position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.