Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer is now hiring second shift Quality Inspectors to join its culturally diverse team in Exeter, NH. You’ll play a key role in ensuring high quality of this company’s innovative technologies.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Inspect ceramic components using manual inspection equipment
- Operate automated inspection machinery
- Validate proper machine performance and communicate issues to production team members
- Provide support to quality team members for data gathering and product analysis
- Assist production team members in achieving production goals
- Help prepare products for shipment to customers
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- Previous experience related to inspection within a quality role is preferred
- Comfortable working in a cleanroom environment
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and operate simple to moderately complex equipment
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills and experience working with a multi-national workforce
- Capability to exercise sound judgment under periods of stress while maintaining both efficiency and accuracy
- Proficiency with computer software and spreadsheet tools, MS Excel, Outlook, etc. is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and stand throughout your shift
The full-time hours for 2nd shift are Monday through Friday, 4:00pm-12:30am and the shift pays $16.90/hour. The hours for 3rd shift are Monday through Friday, 12:30am- 7:30 am and pays $17.40/hour. This Quality Inspector position offers opportunity for advancement, so don’t hesitate to apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.