Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH 03839, USA
Type: Full Time
New Hampshire based company is seeking a Quality Inspector with a background in reading blueprints and SPC knowledge in the Gonic, NH area. Candidates must have one year minimum related experience.
Responsibilities for the Quality Inspector:
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in all quality assurance activities
- First article and first piece inspections
- Verifying finished product routine audits, certified inspection reports, and plating inspections
- Maintaining files and logs
Qualifications for the Quality Inspector:
- Experienced with ISO 9001-2015 requirements
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to read blueprints and use measuring devices such as micrometers, verniers and drop indicators
Candidates should be dependable and able to work independently. This is a 1st shift position with overtime opportunities. The working schedule is Monday through Friday; 7:30 am-4:00 pm with potential for overtime. Starting pay is $16-$18/hour.
Job Location: Rochester, NH 03839
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39760.