Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Rochester, NH 03867
Type: Full Time
Rochester, NH manufacturer and fabricator of engineered composite materials and components is seeking a Quality Inspector to join their team as a direct hire! This growing company manufactures sheet, tube, rod and fabricated components based on their client’s custom needs. This position reports directly to the Quality Manager and works to ensure manufactured products exceed Customer requirements.
- Work with Quality team on validations and final inspection utilizing ISO, lean manufacturing, and other tools
- Lead for gauging any issues
- Utilization of Gage Track software to track data
- Familiarity with inspection gauges and equipment to perform dimensional evaluations
Qualifications of Quality Inspector:
- Knowledge of assembly and machining
- Understanding of ISO 9001, Lean Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, and FMEA
- Use Control plans and work instructions for the QA process
- Strong computer knowledge including MS suite and Gage Track software
- Must be able to stand and walk for 8-hour shift
- Effective verbal, written and mathematical skills
This is a first shift opportunity, pay rate DOE. This is a direct-hire opportunity for the right candidate.
Job Location: Rochester, NH 03867
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39908.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, your company, and your culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love . . . love what you do. Put people first . . . always.