Quality Inspector – Temporary
Quality Inspector – Temporary
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Temporary Quality Inspector
Medical device manufacturing company developing products used on the front lines of the COVID pandemic is seeking a temporary Quality Inspector. This position is expected to last 4 weeks with potential to go longer. The company is seeking an experienced inspector with experience in a medical assembly environment.
This company boasts producing the highest quality products while still having a fast turn around time.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector – Temporary:
- Manage the non-conforming material process
- Ensure non-conforming material is properly identified and segregated
- Lead the material review board to disposition non-conforming material
- Investigate non-conforming material and correct non-conformities
- Assist quality engineers in investigating root cause
- Training personnel on non-conforming material process
- Manage calibration program to work with vendors for outside calibration services and perform calibrations in-house.
- Review and manage documentation required for performing incoming inspection.
- Write standardized test procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain equipment owned by QC.
- Assist in performing incoming inspection as required.
Skills required for the Quality Inspector:
- 2-6 years’ experience in Medical Device Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of investigation techniques for root cause analysis.
- Working Knowledge of Quality Management Systems like ISO 13485 and FDA QSR for Medical Devices or any equivalent quality management system.
- Experience managing calibration programs is required.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Associates degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA & other federal, state & local standards
- This job requires you to stand for 80 % of an 8-hour shift
- Frequent execution of repetitive motion.
- Frequent execution of lifting supplies and parts weighing up to 20lbs.
- Must wear clean room clothing for 8-hour shift including jacket, safety glasses, and hair net.
Job Location: Exeter, NH
This position pays $16/hour and works Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply via our website at leddygroup.com
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.