Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Quality Inspector for a direct hire opportunity in Manchester, NH. This is a great opportunity to join a family-owned company that has been in business for over 80 years and is experiencing significant growth!
The Quality Inspector will support first piece, in-process, final, and first article inspections.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Uses product blueprints and specifications to determine acceptable dimensions and tolerances.
- Uses precision measuring tools, such as verniers, micrometers, CMM, height gauges, comparators, and scales to verify part dimensions.
- Sets up and operates CMMs and FARO Arms.
- Inspects and measures surface finish of parts, confirming there are no cracks, pits, or incomplete welds.
- Confirms moving parts are fitted and functioning correctly.
- Completes reports on inspection and testing results.
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector:
- Associates degree or certification from a technical school and a few years inspection experience, OR 5+ years related inspection experience.
- Experience setting up and operating CMMs.
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to secure a Government Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of plating and coating processes and raw materials is a plus.
This position works Monday – Thursday, 7 AM – 3:30 PM, and 7 AM – 12 PM on Fridays. Pay is dependent on level of experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.