Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Here is your chance to work for one of the premier employers in the Seacoast area! A leader in fiber optic and electrical cable for submarines is now hiring a Quality Inspector in Portsmouth, NH. You’ll join a small, detail-oriented team that handles a lot of moving parts, working to ensure high quality of this manufacturer’s products. This opportunity can lead to a direct hire for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Perform mechanical inspection of completed products to verify compliance to customer drawings, specifications, and contracts
- Validate that all customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly, and test records
- Create Objective Quality Evidence document packages for presentation to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, or equivalent education
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience using precision measuring equipment for mechanical inspection
- ERP system experience preferred
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficiency using MS Windows, MS Office and Adobe (Professional) software
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
The Quality Inspector is a first shift position, working Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay starts at $18/hour. Apply today to work at this rapidly growing company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.