Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A custom plastic injection molding company is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector in Merrimack, NH! In this role you will be responsible for inspecting the company’s products before, during, and after the molding process to ensure customers get high-quality products. This is a great long-term opportunity in a friendly work environment!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Perform accurate dimensional and visual inspections of products
- Maintain collection of samples
- Document results
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and final product
- Evaluate products to confirm they meet specification requirements
- Assist with training activities for new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- Prior quality inspector experience required
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, and use equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, microscopes, etc.
- Ability to determine tolerances and specifications from printed documents
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Optical Comparator and CMM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Clean room, ISO, FDA experience a plus
Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:15pm. Pay is based on experience and ranges from $18-$20/hour plus a 5% shift differential, which equates to $18.90-$21/hour. Apply today for this Quality Inspector opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.