Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for the next step in your quality career and prefer working nights, then don’t miss this third shift Quality Inspector role at a leading wire and cable manufacturer in Hooksett, NH. Our client is open to skilled candidates as well as those with machine operation experience who have used inspection tools to check their own work.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Perform all incoming and outgoing quality inspections of manufactured goods
- Test products in lab using various tools and instruments including wire cutters, microscope, micrometers, calipers, and tensile tester
- Retain samples for customers
- Document test results
- File and maintain records
- Help resolve quality issues
- Calibrate equipment
- Assist in quality/conformity audits
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Quality/lab experience, or significant production experience as a machine operator utilizing inspection tools to check work for quality
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Works well with others
- Minor computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours are Monday through Friday, 11:00pm-7:30am. Pay ranges from $18-$20/hour plus $.75 shift differential, depending on experience. Apply to join this well-established company as a Quality Inspector today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.