Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Full-time Quality Inspectors are needed on all shifts! Our Merrimack, NH client needs someone to perform visual and manual inspection of all products, among other tasks. In addition to prior quality control experience, you must be able to read and understand schematics and blueprints, as well as use manual measuring tools!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspectors
- Perform visual inspection of products at arrival, in process, and in final format
- Use manual measuring devices, such as calipers, gauges, etc.
- Maintain documentation of inspections and findings
- Assist in training employees in quality requirements
- Perform other related duties, as required
Qualifications of the Quality Inspectors
- Prior experience in visual and manual inspection
- Experience in using manual measurement tools
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Apply now for these Quality Inspector opportunities!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.