Speciality: Engineering, View All Jobs
Location: Westford, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Our Westford, MA client is looking for a skilled Quality Manager to join its team. In this role, you will oversee the quality department, from supervising employees to acting as the primary customer interface for quality-related issues. This opportunity is within the defense industry and requires the ability to obtain DoD security clearance.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Manage the quality department employees, including hiring, staffing planning, performance reviews, etc.
- Oversee all quality data and reporting
- Investigate and resolve quality issues
- Communicate customer requirements throughout supply chain
- Lead quality training programs for other departments
- Participate in and oversee strategic, budgeting, and financial aspects of the department
Qualifications of the Quality Manager
- Prior experience as a Quality Manager or similar role in an AS9100 environment
- Ability to obtain DoD security clearance
This Quality Manager role is within a company that promotes a positive culture and offers great benefits. Apply now to be considered for this position!
To apply, email an MS Word copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603-766-2004.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.