If you have quality leadership experience but no degree, and are struggling to find a rewarding career, then don’t miss this Quality Manager opportunity! You’ll join the team at a custom plastics molding company centrally located in Concord, NH and close to the Lakes Region. This is an excellent direct hire role at a family-owned, reputable employer!
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Plan, organize, staff, direct, and control the Quality Department
- Review personnel performance and establish training needs and requirements
- Interact with Manufacturing/Engineering to identify and correct problem areas
- Serve as ISO 9000 management representative
- Manage ISO documentation and resolve customer issues
- Review purchase orders and drawings prior to issuance to the manufacturing floor
- Analyze quality-oriented field complaints and customer returns to observe trends and take corrective action
Qualifications of the Quality Manager
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to perform a physically active job and lift up to 50 lbs.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Quality Manager opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.