Our successful client is seeking a skilled Quality Manager in Hudson, NH. You’ll help ensure their innovative products meet customer and company requirements for businesses in the automotive, medical, and military industries. This is a direct-hire opportunity with great benefits!
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Oversee Quality Department activities and the training, motivation, and workflow of all Quality personnel
- Maintain ISO 13485 and continually work to improved standards
- Assist in resolving internal and external quality issues
- Maintain documentation and prepare quality reports
- Manage and schedule all system, process, and LPAs, etc., as required
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Build, strengthen, and maintain customer relationships
- Plan and support supplier quality program
- Travel to customer and/or supplier locations to resolve quality concerns
- Help promote a safe working environment
- Complete special projects as requested
Qualifications of the Quality Manager
- Minimum of 10 years Quality Management experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years working in a manufacturing environment, preferably medical device
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of OEM requirements and processes
- Excellent working knowledge of quality systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to understand timelines and current program status
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical abilities
- Core tool knowledge (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA)
We look forward to hearing from you about this Quality Manager opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.