Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Don’t miss this direct-hire Quality Technician opportunity in Rochester, NH! You’ll support the Quality Assurance team by completing technical activities for internal and external customer projects involving this company’s complex disposable medical products. Previous quality experience is required for this great full-time role!
Responsibilities of the Quality Technician
- Conduct final inspections and product release activities
- Write, transact, and execute dispositions of non-conforming material reviews
- Conduct and support validation testing and internal calibrations
- Assist in maintaining product traceability
- Participate in root cause analysis, and recommend and implement solutions
- Schedule and review reports
- Review weekly temp/RH charts from clean rooms and packaging warehouse
- Work closely with Quality Engineers to ensure product quality and adherence to Quality Management System is maintained
- Perform other related QA/QC functions as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Quality Technician
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Quality function in a manufacturing environment, preferably medical device
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions, specifications, and prints/drawings
- Basic metrology skills including experience utilizing calipers, micrometers, and other gauges
- Must be very detail-oriented and possess excellent communication skills
Pay for this Quality Technician position starts at $20/hour. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.