Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a small, stable company as a Quality Technician! You’ll inspect and test plastic packaging through various stages of manufacturing at our client’s Portsmouth, NH facility. Both full-time and part-time employment options are available! Previous quality-related experience is preferred but not required for this excellent direct-hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Quality Technician
- Perform first piece, in process, and final inspection to ensure product quality
- Inspect products according to product drawings and specifications
- Use test and/or measurement equipment for the inspection process
- Work with production on quality issues and communicate with departmental managers
- Review inspection data
- Assist in performing quality audits or internal processes
- Perform administrative functions and other related duties as required
Qualifications of the Quality Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Dependable team player
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask
- Previous quality-related experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment is a plus
Pay for this Quality Technician position depends on experience, from $18+/hour. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.