Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Rochester, NH manufacturer is seeking a skilled Quality Technician to join their second shift team. You’ll help ensure high quality of their custom molded rubber products throughout the entire course of the manufacturing process, from receipt of goods to shipment of finished product. This full-time opportunity includes Fridays off!
Responsibilities of the Quality Technician
- Ensure manufactured products meet customer specifications
- Provide lab assistance to process engineers
- Support qualification of equipment, new product/process development, and existing process maintenance and monitoring
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quality Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years minimum of experience in a quality-focused technical role
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work shift work, overtime, and weekends as required
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records and follow written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Team player with strong communication skills
- ISO 9001 experience
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T a plus
- CMM and other manufacturing knowledge a plus
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm-1:00am with overtime as needed. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$22/hour. Apply today to join this reputable employer as a Quality Technician!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.