Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A granite company is now hiring a Quarry Worker in the Concord, NH area. No experience is necessary for this direct-hire, union position with competitive pay and benefits! If you’re a team player who thrives at a physically demanding job, this could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Quarry Worker
- Shovel mud, granite chips, and snow with hand shovels
- Use 5-foot steel pry-bars to pry stone
- Lift and/or carry wire rope and chain slings
- Use tools including plug drills, jack hammers, sledge hammers, and automated drilling equipment
- Observe all safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quarry Worker
- Previous experience in construction, landscaping, or general labor is preferred but not required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to learn
- Punctual with good attendance
The Quarry Worker currently works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-4:30pm, which includes mandatory overtime (regular shift is 7:00am-3:30pm). Pay depends on experience, ranging from $20-25/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.