Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A granite company is now hiring a Quarry Worker in the Concord, NH area. No experience is necessary for this direct-hire, union position with competitive pay and benefits! If you’re a hard worker who thrives at a physically demanding job, this could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Quarry Worker
- Shovel mud, granite chips, and snow with hand shovels
- Use 5-foot steel pry-bars to pry stone
- Lift and/or carry wire rope and chain slings
- Use tools including plug drills, jack hammers, sledge hammers, and automated drilling equipment
- Observe all safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Quarry Worker
- Previous experience in construction, landscaping, or general labor is preferred but not required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to learn
- Punctual with good attendance
The Quarry Worker currently works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-4:30pm, which includes mandatory overtime (regular shift is 7:00am-3:30pm). Pay depends on experience, ranging from $20-25/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.