Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking an R&D Machinist for a great opportunity in Bedford, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a great company experiencing growth and development!
Perks: Health, Dental & Vision offered, paid vacation and sick time, 401K with company match, company luncheons and BBQs, promote from within culture!
Responsibilities of R&D Machinist:
- Vertical machining low volume, high precision parts with close tolerances.
- Manual machining both hard and soft materials as well as odd-shaped parts.
- Working with both manual Bridgeports and CNC machine operations.
Knowledge & Skills of R&D Machinist:
- Experience in working from prints required.
- Strong math skills and excellent mechanical aptitude desired.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Likes to work in a variety of different workstations as production needs require.
- Strong commitment to achieving quality work.
- Meticulous record-keeping with good computer skills.
Qualifications of R&D Machinist:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, higher education a plus
- 5+ years Machinist experience
- U.S. citizenship required
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.