R&D Engineer II
R&D Engineer II
A specialized manufacturing company is seeking a strong communicator with mechanical engineering experience for their R&D Engineer II role in Dover, NH. You’ll manage all technical aspects of various product development programs from earliest concept through release to manufacturing in this positive, team-based environment. Fantastic benefits are offered for this direct-hire role, including 100% company-paid health, dental, life, STD, and LTD insurance; generous PTO; 401(k) matching; education reimbursement; and more!
Responsibilities of the R&D Engineer II
- Function as the thought leader on assigned development programs, considering all technical aspects required to bring given programs to commercial success
- Design, prototype, commission, troubleshoot, and continuously improve equipment needed for new or existing product or customer product programs
- Assemble, test, and troubleshoot automated manufacturing equipment
- Create documentation for new products and processes
- Evaluate, document, and implement design or process changes to improve performance, manufacturability, safety, and/or cost of existing products/processes with associated tooling/equipment
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the R&D Engineer II
- BS in Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in automation and robotics
- Diligent, self-motivated professional
- Ability to work well and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with many potential distractions
- Team player with strong communication skills and willingness to embrace outside input
- Highly organized in thinking, ability to grasp new material quickly and logically assess problems and solutions
Salary is commensurate with experience. Apply today to join this desirable employer as an R&D Engineer II!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.