Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A fast-growing company is looking for an R&D Technician to work on top secret currency tracking systems! You’ll provide lab assistance to scientists and process engineers in a collaborative work environment. This innovative company offers great upward mobility and stability!
Responsibilities of the R&D Technician
- Support team in testing of trials, raw materials, fluids, and webs
- Prepare samples based on written and verbal instructions
- Perform defect analysis and organize incoming inspection
- Collate test samples, data, and record results
- Write reports and document results with photos and basic statistics including tables and graphs
- Perform chemical and physical product testing
- Maintain laboratory equipment
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the R&D Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s/Bachelor’s in Chemistry preferred
- Working knowledge of product testing routines and quality standards
- Basic math and computer skills
- Must be willing to work shift work, overtime, and weekends as required
- Familiarity with ISO standards and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay for this R&D Technician is $24-$28/hour, depending on experience. This may lead to a direct hire for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.