Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for a great short-term job with competitive pay and flexible, full-time hours, then look no further than this Receiver position! A well-known Lebanon area company needs a positive self-starter to join their busy team on an open-ended temporary basis. This assignment will last a minimum of 4 weeks, but it is anticipated to be longer.
Responsibilities of the Receiver
- Receive items into inventory software
- Unpack and inspect incoming shipments for damage
- Compare identifying info to verify receipt
- Route items to different departments
- Use electric pallet jack/fork truck to move/load/unload materials
- Stock raw materials by color code
- Help in shipping department with banding and wrapping pallets
- Help with kits/double counts in the stockroom
Qualifications of the Receiver
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and stand/walk throughout shift
This full-time Receiver position offers flexible hours between 7:00am-5:00pm. Pay is $18-$20/hour depending on experience.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.