Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global leader of motion and control technologies is looking for a second-shift Receiving Clerk in Kittery, ME! The company empowers their employees and provides a supportive environment for career growth. Don’t pass up this direct-hire opportunity with a fantastic benefits package – including health, dental, life, STD, LTD, annual bonus, pension, and more – effective on your first day of employment!
Responsibilities of the Receiving Clerk
- Manage final preparation and dispatch of products to customers
- Sort and consolidate packers and verify shipping instructions
- Review daily reports to ensure all product is on hand when needed
- Transport products from finished good to customer order staging, keeping area organized and inventory in established transfer locations
- Package and label boxes
- Dispatch carriers to transport products
- Create and complete shipping paperwork
- Verify any unclear work instruction on orders with Customer Service
- Make continuous improvements in the areas of cost, cycle time, on-time delivery, safety or ergonomics, and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with work cell teams and all support functions to identify problems and take corrective actions
- Ensure “5S” housekeeping practices to keep work area and equipment maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly condition
- Maintain established quality standards
- Prepare and maintain records, department schedules, and reports
- Scan, maintain, and trigger Kanban Cards and place in proper locations
- Perform Layered Audits
- Change and maintain Inventory location in MSS
- Perform cycle counts as needed
- Order shipping supplies
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications of the Receiving Clerk
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with others as well as independently with little supervision
Hours for this Receiving Clerk position are Monday through Friday, 3:30pm-12:00am. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18.04-$20.32/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.