Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global manufacturer is looking for a second shift Receiving Inspector to join the team at their facility in Lebanon, NH. In this role you would inspect products used in the manufacture of finished bearings and related items. If you have inspection experience, this is a great full-time opportunity with growth and advancement available!
Responsibilities of the Receiving Inspector
- Perform diversified receiving inspection duties to inspect all purchased bearing components (green rings, retainer blanks, semi finish retainers, customer supplied parts, balls, rivets, shields, seals, wires), special assemblies, and other items
- Set up and use equipment and gauges to ensure compliance to print
- Perform and document required inspections
- Maintain and keep strict and complete records
- Keep positive traceability of product from unpack to completion
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to your supervisor
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
Qualifications of the Receiving Inspector
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of inspection experience
- Must have previous experience with dial indicators, dial calipers, and micrometers
This Receiving Inspector position works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm. Apply today to work at a company whose products positively impact the world!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.