Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Barrington, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Be an ambassador for our client and the first point of contact for customers and visitors as a full-time Receptionist! This position in Barrington, NH requires a professional, customer-oriented person with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Intermediate MS Office skills are necessary, as you will need to hit the ground running in providing administrative support and completing special projects.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist
- Oversee electronic visitor sign-in; monitor visitor log and assist with troubleshooting
- Answer and screen telephone calls and forward appropriately
- Receive and review reception email and forward appropriately
- Receive and distribute company mail and oversee outgoing mail and postage machine
- Manage requests for employee use of company vehicles
- Assist with scheduling of conference rooms and public workspaces
- Ensure the front desk, lobby, and entrance are neat and orderly at all times
- Provide general administrative support and complete special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as necessary
Qualifications of the Receptionist
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Familiarity with general office protocol including business correspondence
- Intermediate level MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone and listening skills, and a professional demeanor
- Able to keep information confidential
- Must possess a valid driver’s license from his/her state of residence, and reliable transportation to enable travel to other local facilities
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. in a safe manner on an occasional basis
- Must have range of motion sufficient to permit climbing stairs, walking, standing, stooping and crouching for extended periods while performing duties
Don’t pass up this Receptionist position that works Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.