A well-respected local facility is looking for a Medical Receptionist in Lebanon, NH. This is a full-time, first-shift position. Here’s your chance to get your foot in the door with one of the most sought-after employers in the Upper Valley!
Responsibilities of the Receptionist, Medical
- Greet patients, provide appropriate questionnaires, answer questions and assist patients with completion of forms, acknowledge any delays, and keep patients updated
- Answer and assess phone calls from patients, providers, other staff, or external provider offices; process requests, take messages, schedule appointments, provide information, or transfer the call
- Assess needs of patients without appointments and process requests for prescriptions, forms, appointments, or the need to speak directly to clinical support
- Review schedules daily for accuracy, needed ancillaries and incoming records, and make adjustments as needed
- Review wait list and reschedule patients
- Process patient referrals
- Complete any follow up needs for patients as directed
- Monitor and complete system messages and incoming faxes in a timely manner
- Complete Authorizations and Pre-Certifications for all external and stat procedures
- Support providers and staff in addressing patient questions and concerns
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Qualifications of the Receptionist, Medical
- High school graduate or equivalent with 1 year of experience in medical provider office
- Knowledge of insurance benefit programs and medical terminology
- Ability to effectively interact with providers, staff, patients, and insurance plan representatives is a must
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have prior computer experience and excellent communication skills
Hours for the Medical Receptionist position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.