Speciality: Human Resources
Location: Epping, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you have a proven track record in recruiting for RN/LPN and LNAs, we have a full-time Recruiter opportunity for you! Our Epping, NH client is looking for someone who can develop and execute creative and effective recruiting strategies. You will then use these strategies to attract and acquire qualified talent to meet the needs of the organization.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter
- Partner with hiring managers to execute a recruitment strategy to meet the company’s staffing requirements
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screens, and possibly conduct first round interviews
- Works with recruitment team and marketing to use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as social media, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external community partners to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Ensure hiring procedures are in compliance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information and personnel files
- Performs related duties as required or directed.
Qualifications of the Recruiter
- 3-5 years of experience with recruiting or similar field such as marketing or sales
- An Associate degree in Marketing or Hospitality preferred
- An expert-level understanding of an applicant tracking system (ATS) to develop and track recruitment metrics in order to make informed recruitment decisions
- Ability to work as a team and support the goals and mission of the organization
This Recruiter position is initially expected to last approximately six months but could be longer or even permanent for the right candidate. Apply now!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.