Speciality: Human Resources
Location: Bath, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
Our busy client in Bath, ME is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join its team and bring in qualified candidates. Experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, social media recruiting, and creative advertising is desired. This long-term contract position with an established local employer could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Requirements for the Recruiter position:
- Perform full-cycle recruiting, from creatively attracting candidates to onboarding
- Attend career fairs and use college connections to source leads
- Effectively manage relationships with existing recruiting partners
Qualifications for the Recruiter position include:
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office and using an HRIS database tracking system.
- Experience with using and strong presence on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 experience in the recruiting field in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and outstanding organizational skills
- Associate degree in Administrative or Human Resources Management preferred
Apply today for this Recruiter role where you can jump right in and make an immediate impact.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.