Speciality: Human Resources
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Work within an energetic and positive environment as a Recruiting Coordinator! In this fast-paced role, you will provide support to several recruiters by prescreening candidates, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and more. This is an interim position within a growing healthcare company in Portsmouth, NH and is expected to last from 3-6 months.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator
- Post and maintain open positions on appropriate boards and websites
- Facilitate reference checks for incoming candidates
- Generate candidates through several sources
- Perform phone screening and refer applicants to hiring managers
- Arrange and coordinate interviews by coordinating schedules and arranging travel (if necessary)
- Other duties, as required
Qualifications of the Recruiting Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in job posting, LinkedIn, and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to accomplish required tasks without supervision
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge and experience
You’ll stay busy engaging with a high volume of candidates in this Recruiting Coordinator position! No prior experience in medical recruiting or exact hiring required.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.