Specialty: Human Resources
A human services organization in Manchester, NH is looking for a skilled Recruiting Coordinator! In this full-time role, you will be responsible for creatively sourcing candidates and performing full-cycle recruiting. The ideal candidate can jump right into the position and make an impact for our client.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator
- Work with hiring managers to understand internal staffing needs
- Use creative and effective methods to market job openings to attract qualified candidates
- Review resumes and conduct pre-screens
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Perform reference and background checks
- Perform administrative tasks
- Other related duties and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Recruiting Coordinator
- HR/recruiting or account management experience
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially sourcing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience in social media
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Recruiting Coordinator opportunity that offers $22-25/hour, depending on experience. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.