Speciality: Human Resources
Location: Hampton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client’s HR department is bustling with activity and needs an interim Recruiting Coordinator to assist with recruiting and onboarding. This full-time position is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department in recruiting, processing, and onboarding candidates in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements for the Recruiting Coordinator position:
- Screen resumes and candidates by phone or by Zoom, and set up interviews
- Draft and post job descriptions, as well as manage Indeed
- Perform onboarding, reference checks, and other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Recruiting Coordinator position include:
- Strong computer skills, especially with Excel
- Effective communication and basic office skills
- Experience in onboarding and/or recruiting, as well as with interviewing
This Recruiting Coordinator position within an established, well-known local manufacturer is expected to last for 3-4 months.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.