Specialty: Administrative, Human Resources
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the team in Leddy Group’s Portsmouth office. In this direct hire role, you will execute full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates to fill job openings, including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, community events, working with state agencies, and other methods; adhere to company quality standards as it relates to identifying the best candidate (skills/experience and cultural fit) for client requests; and collaborate with team members on successful recruiting and service strategies. A Recruiting Coordinator also prospects and develops new and existing business relationships.
A bit about the role
- Execute full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates to fill job openings, including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, community events, working with state agencies, and other methods
- Adhere to company quality standards as they relate to identifying the best candidate (skills/experience and cultural fit) for customer requests
- Collaborate with team members on successful recruiting and service strategies
- Skillful use of ATS/CRM (applicant tracking system/customer relationship management) database for searches, messaging, and outreach to clients, prospects, and candidates
- Building relationships with client companies and providing account management services
The qualities of a great candidate
- · 3-5 years of related experience in recruiting and interviewing
- · Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- · Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- · Experience delivering “high touch” service to all stakeholders
- · Experience with an ATS/CRM application (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite)
- · Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- · Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please share your resume in confidence to be considered for this great opportunity!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.