Speciality: Human Resources, View All Jobs
Location: Newburyport, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Join a friendly and caring non-profit organization as a Recruiting Specialist! Successful candidates for this full-time role will have prior recruiting experience, strong organizational skills, and a sense of urgency. This position is remote but requires flexibility to be onsite in Newburyport, MA occasionally or to visit recruiting sourcing when needed.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Specialist
- Manage a large number of open requisitions by screening, interviewing and recommending candidates to the hiring managers
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Use traditional and creative resources to identify quality talent
Qualifications of the Recruiting Specialist
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a high-volume setting/comparable role
- Experience using social media to recruit and attract talent
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to learn new technology
If you are experienced and have passion about what you do, apply now for this Recruiting Specialist position!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.